Decorations from my sisters bridal shower I did back in May. The shower was held at Oldfield Inn in Greenlawn, NY. The restaurant gives off a vintage feel so I did matching accent decorations to match that feel.
I love instagram, so this is a great way to display your instagram pictures or any pictures for that matter and change them out as often as you change your shoes which for me is a lot!
Step by step:
1. Take a frame any frame this one was $10 from Ikea (one of my other loves in life)
You can paint the frame and sandpaper it as well to give it a vintage look, I just left it how it came.
2. Take the guts out ie the glass and backing Everything!
3. Get some string any string I used the brown string that you use for packages, it give it a more vintage feel.
4. Attach the string to the back of the frame, I attached it by the prongs that were used to hold the backing into the frame. Makes it easy.
5. Grab some Clothespins . Lucky for me my dad hangs all of our clothing outside so my pins were nice and worn.
6. Hang your pictures and you’re almost done.
7. I hung my frame onto the wall with command strips for picture hanging. They are amazing. Put them on the wall and take them off without ruining the walls and putting holes in the wall.